Holidays truly are the most wonderful times of the year, as long as you’re not stuck without ideas of what to get your family for Christmas! When it comes to thoughtful gifts, we recommend always looking into home improvement gifts. After all, getting something fixed or upgraded at your own home will benefit the whole family! So look around your house, listen to your family members’ needs and complaints, and then act on it! Here’s our suggestions on how you can surprise your family with these 5 Home Improvement Gifts For Holidays.
Surprise Your Family With These 5 Home Improvement Gifts For Holidays
1. Keyless entry front door lock. If you have been looking for your keys in the freezing weather, this solution is perfect for you. A simple installation of keyless entry means you and your family won’t need to store a spare key on your property, which is not safe in the first place. The keyless entry not only eliminates the potential risk for breaking in, but also provides a convenience factor. Isn’t it what we all want anyway?
2. New Energy Star® windows. New Energy Star® rated windows increase the value of their home and provide a perfect barrier to the outside elements. Lower your energy bills and save money this winter! You will not only do your family’s a favor, but also ensure you use a greener and better solution for the environment.
3. New Blown-in Insulation. Keep your family cozy this winter by investing in the AttiCat® Insulation system. It’s quick, precise, doesn’t leave much mess, plus it’s safe and reliable. Not to mention cost effective in a long run!
4. New Appliances. A new refrigarator is not only practical (and perfect for a busy holiday season), but it also instantly upgrades your kitchen space! Again, you will always do yourself a favor by saving money energy bills thanks to the latest appliances that are energy efficient and full of modern conveniences.
5. New Garage Doors with Hi-tech Openers. If the idea of Mom or Dad having to manually release a faulty old garage door in freezing winter temperatures is disturbing, why not get them a brand new top of the line garage door with a hi-tech opener. There are many basic and advanced features to choose from when selecting an electric garage door opener, including automatic stop, remote lockout, and a battery back-up system.
At Ferris Home Improvements, we can help you surprise your family with Home Improvement gifts for holidays. Give us a call to discuss potential renovations and ways to save money on your home upgrading projects! We’ve been voted #1 Home Improvement Company in Delaware for years in a row in!